Sunday 18 May 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box - May 2014


Well my You Beauty Discovery Box for May is finally here! Actually, I received it early this month but it was missing one product so I have had to wait until I could blog about it. Grrrr...
This months theme was CEW (UK) 2014 Awards.

The first product I chose this month was the Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream.



Their website says it's ideal for sweat prone feet so I ordered this for my hubby!  I shall let you know how he gets on with it in due course.

The second item I chose was Glamglow Youth Mud Tinglexfoiiate Treatment mask. Even though I am not too keen on mud masks, I had heard rave reviews about this mask so I couldn't resist. I've not tried it yet but I shall report back once I have.


The other items that were included with this months box were a sample sachet of Caudalie Divine Legs, a sample sachet of Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Repair leave in conditioner, and a portion sachet of Lizi's granola.

The You Beauty Discovery Box subscription costs just £6.95 per month and that includes postage! I love it because you get to choose 2 items from their shortlist and the value is great. The foot cream I selected this month costs £18 on its own!
If you subscribe to this box, what did you choose this month?

Thanks for reading.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care,
CJ xx

**I purchased this box with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get this box anymore but I did buy the foot cream on Facebook group and I love it (maybe not the tea tree scent though!) a super luxe treatment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like getting this box. It's my monthly treat. I got the foot cream for hubby but he's not tried it yet so perhaps I shall instead. I didn't realise it was Tea Tree scented. Tea Tree is not one of my favourite scents, smells too anti-bacterial for my liking - but then that is what it is! CJ xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.